** CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 27th NOVEMBER @ 12 NOON **
Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this lovely ground floor apartment is a quiet residential area.
The property is in pristine condition, newly decorated and carpeted throughout, comprising vestibule and bright hallway, spacious lounge, 2 double bedrooms, newly fitted Howdens breakfasting kitchen with floor to ceiling window overlooking the rear garden and immaculate shower room with double shower cubicle.
The property benefits from a chipped front driveway, front garden, enclosed private rear garden with woodland backdrop and gated access to a communal drying green.
Giffen Road in Saltcoats is a quiet residential area close to local schools, transport and road links and within easy access of the town centre.
No. 6 is in walk-in condition with spacious accommodation, ample storage and well maintained gardens. This fantastic property would appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers and would make an ideal home for a first time buyer or for purchasers looking to downsize.
For full details please contact us for our Property Brochure and the Home Report.
Lounge: 4.57 x 3.92 m
Kitchen: 7.56 x 2.41 m
Shower Room: 2.68 x 1.42 m
Bedroom 1: 4.55 x 3.01 m
Bedroom 2: 4.18 x 2.69 m
Walk-In Cupboard: 2.98 x 1.03 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Chipped Driveway
- Enclosed Front Garden
- Excellent Storage
- Newly Decorated and Carpeted Throughout
- Newly Fitted Howdens Breakfasting Kitchen
- Private Rear Garden with Woodland Backdrop
- Quiet Residential Area
- Spotless Shower Room
- The Orangery Restaurant (4.45 mi)2 reviews
- Beijing City (0.54 mi)1 reviews
- McDonald's Restaurants (1.8 mi)2 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.86 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (9.06 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (8.04 mi)1 reviews