Welcome Homes is excited to present to the market this stunning semi-detached home in a sought after private development in Stevenston.
The property is in beautiful walk in condition throughout, comprising entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, plumbed utility room, downstairs WC, 3 bedrooms with Master En Suite shower room and recently upgraded family bathroom.
The property benefits from a fully enclosed south facing rear garden, double driveway and a desirable position in the popular estate.
Gilmour Wynd remains one of the best regarded addresses in the coastal town, close to road and transport links and with easy access to town centre shopping and local schools.
No. 10 in its immaculate condition will appeal to a broad range of potential purchasers and in our opinion would make the perfect family home. Early viewing is advised.
Lounge Diner: 5.74 x 4.06 m
Kitchen: 3.12 x 3.07 m
Utility Room: 2.09 x 1.80 m
Downstairs WC: 1.80 x 0.90 m
Family Bathroom: 1.98 x 1.44 m
Master Bedroom: 3.43 x 3.05 m
Master En Suite: 2.60 x 1.90 m
Bedroom 2: 3.04 x 2.13 m
Bedroom 3: 3.00 x 2.31 m
- Close to Local Schools & Road & Transport Links
- Downstairs WC
- Driveway for 2 Cars
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Master En Suite
- Plumbed Utility Room
- Recently Upgraded Family Bathroom
- Sought After Private Estate
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- True Walk-In Condition
- McDonald's Restaurants (0.47 mi)2 reviews
- Adesso Restaurant (3.8 mi)3 reviews
- Cecchini's (2.84 mi)5 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (11.12 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.32 mi)1 reviews
- Annick Filling Station (5.69 mi)1 reviews
- BB Coffee & Muffins (3.56 mi)1 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (1.77 mi)3 reviews
- GRO Coffee (3.35 mi)6 reviews