Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic 2 bedroom traditional first floor flat in a quiet residential area.
The property is well presented throughout comprising entrance porch and hallway, lounge with bay window, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
The property benefits from a well maintained generous rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing and ample on street parking.
Ardoch Crescent is a popular location within walking distance of the beach and local shop and close to the train station and bus route.
No.34B is in excellent condition and would make an ideal home for first time buyers or purchasers looking to downsize.
Lounge: 4.90 x 3.90 m
Kitchen: 3.60 x 2.40 m
Bathroom: 2.80 x 1.80 m
Bedroom 1: 3.90 x 3.80 m
Bedroom 2: 4.80 x 2.70 m
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings and fixtures; all integrated appliances.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close to train station & bus route
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Generous Rear Garden
- Ideal First Home or Downsize
- On Street Parking
- Popular Quiet Residential Area
- Quiet Location
- Traditional Apartment with Bay Window
- Walking Distance of Beach & Local Shop
- Well Presented Throughout
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.28 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.75 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.9 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.76 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.38 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.61 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3.3 mi)3 reviews
- Tesco Stores (3.79 mi)6 reviews