Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic lower cottage apartment in a popular location ideally suited to access transport, the beach and local shopping.
The property is well maintained throughout comprising hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and large bedroom.
The property benefits from gardens to the front and rear, excellent storage and communal drying green.
Ardoch Crescent in Stevenston is a quiet, popular area with well maintained properties and gardens.
No.30 with its spacious accommodation, traditional features and enclosed gardens would appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers and would make a perfect downsize property or first time buyer opportunity.
EXTRAS INCLUDED IN THE SALE:-
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings and fixtures; the white goods in the kitchen; fitted wardrobes and matching bedroom furniture; and the garden shed.
Lounge: 4.20 x 3.67 m
Kitchen: 2.73 x 1.87 m
Bedroom: 4.06 m (at bay) x 3.53 m
Bathroom: 2.03 x 2.00 m
Hall Cupboard: 0.84 m x 0.72 m
- Ample On Street Parking
- Gated front garden & enclosed to rear
- Ideal downsize property
- Located ideally for train & road links
- Private Entry
- Quiet sought after location
- Traditional Features
- Walking Distance of local beach
- Well proportioned accomodation
- Castlebay Filling Station (11.78 mi)1 reviews
- Annick Filling Station (5.53 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (8.09 mi)1 reviews
- BB Coffee & Muffins (3.29 mi)1 reviews
- GRO Coffee (2.94 mi)6 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (1.54 mi)3 reviews