Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic 3 bedroom linked semi-detached house in a desirable private residential area.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch, bright lounge diner open plan into the kitchen, newly fitted and finished family bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The property benefits from a generous south facing rear garden with a driveway and small garden to the front of the property.
Sutton Court is a quiet cul-de-sac location where properties rarely become available. Close to schools, the train station and all local amenities, No.14 would make a perfect family home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; the garden shed.
Lounge Diner: 6.20 x 3.30 m
Kitchen: 2.60 x 2.10 m
Bedroom 1: 4.80 x 3.70 m
Bedroom 2: 3.40 x 2.50 m
Bedroom 3: 3.20 x 2.70 m
Bathroom: 2.50 x 1.50 m
COUNCIL TAX BAND C
- Close to Schools
- Desirable Cul-de-Sac
- Easy Access of Train Station & Local Amenities
- Excellent Family Sized Home
- Generous South Facing Rear Garden
- Newly Finished Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Spaces
- Rarely Available Location
- Superb Potential
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (2.43 mi)4 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.84 mi)1 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.11 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (9.64 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.32 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.33 mi)5 reviews
- Clinton Cards (3.35 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.98 mi)1 reviews