Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic first floor flat in a popular residential area.
The accommodation comprises lounge open plan to kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom.
The property benefits from a well maintained close shared with one other property, communal gardens to the front and rear and ample on street parking.
Springvale Place is a quiet location next to the bowling green and library and within walking distance of the town centre, train station and bus route.
This excellent property has been recently decorated and carpeted and would make an ideal first home, downsize property or rental investment.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all white goods in the kitchen (sold as seen-no warranty is given).
Lounge: 4.70 x 3.00 m
Kitchen: 3.70 x 1.10 m
Bedroom 1: 4.20 x 3.80 m
Bathroom: 3.70 x 1.60 m
- Communal Gardens
- Excellent Condition
- Excellent Rental Potential
- Ideal First Home or Downsize Property
- No Chain
- Open Plan Lounge Kitchen
- Partial Sea Views & Over Saltcoats Town
- Walking Distance of Town Centre & Train Station
- Well Maintained Close
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (4.73 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.03 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (4.71 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.88 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (0.14 mi)1 reviews
- Tickety Boo (0.16 mi)1 reviews
- Cali Stores (0.33 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.55 mi)2 reviews