Welcome Homes Ayrshire is proud to introduce this beautifully maintained 2 bedroom semi-detached property in a quiet residential area to the market.
The property is in immaculate condition and is tastefully decorated throughout. Both the front and rear gardens are perfectly manicured with picturesque countryside views from the rear garden.
With a spacious lounge/diner, 2 double bedrooms, fitted breakfasting kitchen, fitted bathroom with electric shower, multi-car driveway at front leading to garage at rear, double glazing, gas central heating, ample storage space and power points throughout, this property is in walk-in condition and would be ideal for a young family or retired couple to enjoy.
We would recommend a viewing of this property in order to appreciate the features and quality of finish.
Lounge/Diner (5.5 x 3.5 m)
Kitchen (3.1 x 2.1 m)
Bedroom 1 (3.7 x 2.6 m)
Bedroom 2 (3.4 x 3 m)
Bathroom (1.9 x 1.6 m)
Fully Enclosed Front Garden and Driveway
Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with amazing views
Garage with double doors and electrics
Measurements are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission, or mis-statement.
Notes: The property has mains water, drainage and electricity. The services, systems and appliances shown have not been tested and no guarantee as to their operability or efficiency can be given.
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Countryside Outlook to Rear
- Double Glazed with Rear Patio Doors
- Garage with Electrics
- Large Driveway
- Very Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Viewing Highly Advised
- The New Stanleys Kitchen (0.39 mi)1 reviews
- Palazzo Cafe (0.65 mi)3 reviews
- Sangeet Indian Restaurant (1.12 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.5 mi)1 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (9.62 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (7.81 mi)1 reviews
- Cheery Cup & Saucer (1.13 mi)1 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (1.57 mi)3 reviews
- Cavani West End Cafe (1.42 mi)1 reviews