Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic ground floor flat in a quiet location close to local amenities and transport links.
The spacious accommodation comprises a bright lounge, generous kitchen diner, a double bedroom and a shower room.
The property benefits from its own front garden, with a well maintained communal garden and off street parking to the rear.
Internally the property requires a degree of modernisation and upgrading but with good floorspace and lovely traditional features offers fantastic potential as a return investment or for a monthly rental income in the region of £425-450 pcm.
Lounge: 5.00 x 4.00 m
Kitchen Diner: 4.90 x 3.80 m
Bedroom: 4.00 x 2.50 m
Shower Room: 2.70 x 1.40 m
Council Tax Band A
- Close to Amenities & Transport Links
- Fantastic potential
- Good Floor Space
- No Chain
- On bus route
- Own Front Garden
- Quiet Location
- Rear Parking
- Rental Potential £425/ £450 PCM
- Traditional Features
- Well Maintained Communal Close & Rear Garden
- Gourock Park (14.95 mi)1 reviews
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (7.53 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (6.63 mi)1 reviews
- Battery Park (15.09 mi)4 reviews
- Co Op (0.07 mi)1 reviews
- Newhouse Mini Market (0.12 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Superstore (0.52 mi)3 reviews
- Moss Pharmacy (0.12 mi)1 reviews