Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic 3 bedroom end of terrace property in a desirable residential area.
The accommodation is well maintained, comprising entrance vestibule and hallway, bright lounge, open plan kitchen and dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, modern bathroom and shower room and 3 double bedrooms.
The property benefits from good storage, a private south facing rear garden, a multi-car driveway and timber garage and an easy maintenance front garden enjoying open outlooks.
Lundholm Road is a popular family area within walking distance of the beach and train station, close to local shopping and with excellent road links. No. 91 is a lovely property which will make a perfect family home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all integrated appliances; the timber garage.
Lounge: 3.80 x 3.30 m
Kitchen: 3.20 x 2.70 m
Dining Room: 3.00 x 3.00 m
Shower Room: 1.90 x 1.70 m
Bathroom: 2.70 x 1.50 m
Bedroom 1: 4.00 x 3.50 m
Bedroom 2: 4.00 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 3: 3.30 x 2.90 m
- Desirable Location
- Easy Maintenance Front Garden
- Excellent Family Area
- Multi-Car Driveway
- Open Outlooks
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Stylish Shower Room & Bathroom
- Walking Distance of Beach & Train Station
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (2.96 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (10.02 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (6.24 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (10.04 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.02 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.97 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (2.94 mi)3 reviews
- Iceland Foods (3.09 mi)2 reviews