Welcome Homes is proud to present this unique opportunity to purchase arguably one of the most admired properties in Stevenston.
Boasting flexible, spacious accommodation over two levels and benefiting from multi-car driveway, detached brick garage with electrics and full alarm system and CCTV.
Immediately striking, the property sits on a raised plot enclosed within boundary walls and hedges. To the front of the property is an expanse of manicured lawn with burn running through it, bordered by mature plants, shrubs and trees which have been tended beautifully. To the side of the property the garden leads to a raised patio, enclosed within hedges and shrubs for privacy, and south facing to enjoy all day sunshine.
The plot further includes a drying green, paved seating area, brick BBQ and brick outhouse.
The interior comprises elegant hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, breakfasting kitchen, separate plumbed utility room, downstairs WC, 4 double bedrooms with Master En Suite bathroom and modern family shower room.
9 Kerelaw Road enjoys a rural setting close to many stunning nature walks, Kerelaw Castle and the Mill Dam whilst within easy access of the town centre with its shopping and amenities.
This superb property requires to be viewed to truly appreciate the stunning gardens, magnificent outlook and generous accommodation.
LOUNGE: 6.08 x 3.93 m
DINING ROOM: 5.14 x 4.48 m
KITCHEN: 3.59 x 3.26 m
UTILITY: 2.70 x 2.65 m
DOWNSTAIRS WC: 1.94 x 0.87 m
STAIRCASE & UPPER LANDING: 5.16 x 2.76 m
MASTER BEDROOM: 4.55 x 4.43 m
MASTER EN SUITE: 3.34 x 2.27 m
BEDROOM 2: 3.35 x 3.33 m
BEDROOM 3: 3.90 x 2.60 m
BEDROOM 4: 2.75 x 2.36 m
SHOWER ROOM: 2.74 x 2.56 m
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 Public Rooms
- Detached Brick Garage with Electrics
- Full Security Alarm & CCTV System
- Gated Multi-Car Driveway
- Master En Suite Bathroom
- Panoramic Countryside Views
- Plumbed Utility & Downstairs WC
- Private Patio with All Day Sunshine
- Stunning Manicured Gardens with Burn Running Through
- Three Quarter Acre Grounds
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.58 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.82 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.1 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (8.83 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.2 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (4.05 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.47 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.96 mi)1 reviews