Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this beautiful semi-detached bungalow in a desirable residential area.
The accommodation is in walk-in condition, comprising entrance porch and hallway, bright lounge with bay window, modern dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC.
The property benefits from good storage, a large private rear garden and a beautifully maintained front garden.
Caledonian Road is a sought after address close to schools, Stevenston beach and the train station. No.88 is in move in condition and will appeal to a broad range of potential purchasers. Viewing advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all integrated appliances and fitted furniture.
Lounge: 5.50 x 4.20 m
Kitchen Diner: 4.80 x 3.80 m
WC: 1.40 x 0.90 m
Bedroom 1: 4.60 x 4.26 m
Bedroom 2: 3.70 x 3.10 m
Bathroom: 2.50 x 1.60 m
COUNCIL TAX BAND D
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Maintained Front Garden
- Close to Beach and Train Station & Schools
- Desirable Location
- Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Generous Accommodation
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Traditional Features
- Walk-in Condition
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.11 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.76 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.97 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (10.24 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.26 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.71 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.77 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.18 mi)5 reviews