RECENT CHANGE TO ASKING PRICE!
Modern, quirky 2 bedroom upper apartment. Popular central location minutes walk of park, golf course & supermarket. This property is on main bus route and has parking adjacent to property. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate. Selling below Home Report!
Well presented and tastefully decorated throughout, the property features:-
Newly carpeted hall with feature staircase and storage cupboard;
2 newly carpeted bedrooms;
Good sized lounge with wall mounted fire;
Stylish fitted breakfasting kitchen with grey wood effect flooring, modern grey PVC wall paneling, white base and wall units, white oven and hob;
Fully wet-walled shower room with wood effect flooring, corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, white suite with vanity unit housing wash-hand basin and chrome fittings; and
Rear garden decking area and outhouse.
Centrally located in a popular residential area within walking distance of local shopping and public transport routes, this property would be an ideal starter home for a First Time Buyer.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and ample power points.
Early viewing is recommended.
Lounge: 4.4 x 3.7 m
Bedroom 1: 4 x 2.8 m
Bedroom 2: 4 x 1.9 m
Kitchen: 2.8 x 2.1 m
Shower Room: 2.5 x 1.8 m
- 2 Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge
- Ideal First Time Buyer Starter Home
- Modern Fitted Breakfasting Kitchen; Wet-Walled Shower Room
- Own Rear Garden Decking Area
- The Orangery Restaurant (5.04 mi)2 reviews
- McDonald's Restaurants (1.11 mi)2 reviews
- Adesso Restaurant (4.21 mi)3 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (11.13 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.76 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (9.35 mi)1 reviews