Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic ground floor flat in a popular residential area.
The accommodation has been very well maintained, comprising entrance hallway, bright lounge diner, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property benefits from a secure main entrance, excellent storage, its own front garden, a communal drying area to the rear and a residents car park.
Carron Place is a popular, quiet location close to local shopping, road and transport links, well regarded schools and local amenities. No.84 is a fantastic property in excellent condition which would make an ideal first home or downsize property.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings and fixtures; all blinds; all integrated fixtures.
Lounge: 5.50 x 3.20 m
Kitchen: 3.50 x 2.50 m
Bedroom 1: 4.60 x 2.60 m
Bedroom 2: 3.70 x 2.90 m
Bathroom: 3.50 x 1.60 m
Hall Cupboard: 2.50 x 1.00 m
- Close to Schools & Amenities
- Communal Rear Drying Area
- Excellent Storage
- Ideal First Home or Downsize Property
- No Chain
- Own Front Garden
- Residents Car Park
- Secure Entrance
- Well Kept Communal Areas
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (0.64 mi)4 reviews
- Dean Ford (7.09 mi)7 reviews
- Douglas Park (11.62 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (8.71 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (1.09 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (1.29 mi)3 reviews
- Alliance Pharmacy (0.31 mi)1 reviews
- Iceland Foods (1.15 mi)2 reviews