Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this lovely terraced villa in a popular residential location.
The accommodation is in excellent order throughout comprising entrance hallway, spacious lounge, kitchen, bathroom and 2 double bedrooms.
The property benefits from easily maintained front garden, enclosed private rear garden, residents parking and great storage.
Glenapp Place in Kilwinning is a popular area within a minute’s walk of shopping, local primary school, the sports club and train station, and is on the bus route for easy access to the town centre. No. 82 is a fantastic property which would make an ideal starter home for a first time buyer.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all integrated and freestanding kitchen appliances.
Lounge: 4.90 x 3.70 m
Kitchen: 3.20 x 2.50 m
Bedroom 1: 3.70 x 3.40 m
Bedroom 2: 3.70 x 3.30 m
Bathroom: 1.90 x 1.70 m
- Double Bedrooms with Integrated Storage
- Easily Maintained Front Garden
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Great Road & Transport Links
- Ideal first home
- Modern Living Spaces
- No Chain
- Popular Location
- Residents Parking
- Walking Distance of School and Sports Club & Shopping
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (1.88 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.5 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (6.51 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.51 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (2.87 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.54 mi)1 reviews
- Clinton Cards (2.93 mi)1 reviews
- Walmsley Furnishing (2.87 mi)1 reviews