Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this stunning semi-detached bungalow in a rarely available location.
The property is in walk in condition comprising entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner, modern kitchen, newly fitted and finished WC, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property benefits from coastal views, mono-blocked multi-car driveway, timber & brick construction garage with tiled roof, beautifully maintained front garden and fantastic large rear garden which enjoys all day sunshine and a woodland backdrop.
John Brogan Place is a highly desirable quiet cul-de-sac close to the bus route and road links and within easy access of the town centre with its shopping, restaurants and amenities. No.8 is in true walk-in condition with stunning gardens and will make the perfect family home.
Lounge Diner: 23′ x 14’3″
Kitchen: 12’1″ x 8’3″
Bathroom: 8’11” x 5′
Bedroom 1: 13′ x 8’9″
Bedroom 2: 13′ x 8’4″
Bedroom 3: 12′ x 9’8″
WC: 6’8″ x 6’4″
- Beautifully Maintained Front Garden
- Bright Lounge Diner with Dual Aspects
- Modern Kitchen
- Multi-Car Driveway and Brick & Timber Garage
- Newly Finished WC
- Rarely Available Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Sea Views
- Sought After Location
- Stunning Sunny Rear Garden with Woodland Backdrop
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Walk-in Condition
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.96 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.96 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (8.97 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.16 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (4.25 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (0.98 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.59 mi)1 reviews