Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic family home in a popular residential area.
The property is well maintained throughout and benefits from a double driveway, garden and integral garage to the front of the property and an enclosed garden to the rear.
The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hallway with a large walk in cupboard with potential to create a downstairs WC, bright lounge diner with dual aspects, a generous breakfasting kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Morrison Avenue is a superb location within walking distance of primary schools, the supermarket and retail park, with excellent road and transport links. No.73 with its gardens, driveway and garage and will make a perfect family home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings; all blinds; the garden storage; the 2 double wardrobes in Bedroom 1; the freestanding cooker.
Lounge Diner: 5.50 x 3.30 m
Kitchen: 4.10 x 4.00 m
Bedroom 1: 3.40 x 3.20 m
Bedroom 2: 4.30 x 2.60 m
Bedroom 3: 2.80 x 2.40 m
Bathroom: 2.20 x 1.90 m
* Morrisons Supermarket – 1 mile
* Hawkhill Retail Park- 1mile
* Train Station- 0.7 miles
* Town Centre- 0.7 miles
* Auchenharvie Leisure Centre- 1.5 miles
Council Tax Band B
- Double Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
- Ideal Family Home
- Immaculate Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Lounge Diner with Dual Aspects
- Modern Breakfasting Kitchen
- Popular Location
- Walking Distance of Schools & Supermarket and Retail Park
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.01 mi)4 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.81 mi)1 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.05 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (10.25 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.6 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.68 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.57 mi)5 reviews
- Clinton Cards (3.58 mi)1 reviews