Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this beautiful semi-detached villa in a rarely available location.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, bright lounge, stylish kitchen diner with French doors to the rear garden, downstairs WC, 3 bedrooms and stunning family bathroom.
The property is fresh and modern throughout and benefits from a multi-car driveway, easily maintained front garden and generous enclosed garden to the rear.
Caledonian Road is a desirable location close to schools, shopping and transport links. No.73 is a fantastic family home presented to the market in move-in condition. No chain.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all integrated appliances; and the garden shed.
Lounge: 4.40 x 3.90 m
Kitchen Diner: 5.00 x 2.90 m
Downstairs WC: 0.90 x 1.60 m
Bedroom 1: 3.80 x 2.70 m
Bedroom 2: 2.90 x 2.50 m
Bedroom 3: 3.00 x 2.40 m
Family Bathroom: 2.00 x 2.00 m
- Beautiful Family Bathroom
- Close to Schools & Shopping and Transport Links
- Downstairs WC
- Easily Maintained Front Garden
- Generous Rear Garden
- Immaculate Walk In Condition
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Multi-Car Driveway
- No Chain
- Rarely Available Location
- Stunning Family Home
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.11 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.75 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.97 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.76 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.26 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.77 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3.19 mi)3 reviews
- Tesco Stores (3.69 mi)6 reviews