Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic semi-detached property set within a quiet cul-de-sac location.
The property comprises 2 double bedrooms, spacious full length lounge diner with French doors to rear, modern fitted kitchen, stylish shower room and floored and lined loft space.
The property benefits from solar panels, well maintained enclosed front and rear gardens, gated driveway and garage which has been converted into a gym, bar and games room.
Irvine Mains is a popular, family friendly residential area close to shopping, local schools, surgery and the bus route into the bustling town centre.
No.71 is presented to the market in good order throughout and would make a fantastic home for a young family.
For full details please download our Property Brochure.
Lounge Diner: 5.89 x 3.42 m
Kitchen: 3.60 x 2.21 m
Shower Room: 1.98 x 1.69 m
Bedroom 1: 3.67 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 2: 2.97 x 2.79 m
Loft: 5.78 x 2.99 m
- Close to Schools Shopping & Transport Links
- Converted Garage
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Floored & Lined Loft with Storage Gas Central Heating & Electrics
- Full Length Lounge with French Doors to Rear
- Gated Driveway
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Solar Panels
- Well Presented Throughout
- Si! (0.35 mi)1 reviews
- Mamma's Fish & Chips (0.69 mi)2 reviews
- Lawthorn Farm Pub & Indian Restaurant (1.61 mi)2 reviews
- Annick Filling Station (2.27 mi)1 reviews
- Shell (6.75 mi)1 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (13.78 mi)1 reviews