Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this lovely first floor flat in a popular location.
The accommodation has been very well maintained throughout, comprising entrance hallway, bright lounge, kitchen, modern bathroom and two bedrooms.
The property benefits from views over the River Garnock, good storage, well maintained grounds and communal areas and ample residents parking.
Church Street is a quiet area within walking distance of the town centre, with excellent road and transport links and close to Eglinton Park and Ayrshire College. No.70 is in great condition and would make a perfect first home or investment.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; the freestanding washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker (no warranty given).
Lounge: 5.20 x 3.60 m
Kitchen: 3.00 x 2.40 m
Bedroom 1: 3.90 x 2.90 m
Bedroom 2: 2.90 x 2.60 m
Bathroom: 2.00 x 1.70 m
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- Close to Eglinton Park & Ayrshire College
- Fantastic First Home or Investment
- Good Floor Space
- Great Road & Transport Links
- Modern Bathroom
- Popular Location
- Residents Parking
- Views Over River Garnock
- Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (1.49 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.63 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (8.57 mi)7 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (10.29 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.19 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (2.86 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (2.97 mi)3 reviews
- Key Store (3.91 mi)1 reviews