Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic upper quarter villa in a popular residential area.
The accommodation is in good condition comprising hallway, bright lounge, kitchen, family bathroom and two double bedrooms.
The property benefits from good storage, a private multicar driveway and to the rear a shared drying area and private garden space.
Glenriddet Avenue is a quiet location close to the River Garnock, the town centre and road and transport links. No.7 has been very well maintained and would make an ideal first home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings.
Lounge: 4.50 x 3.90 m
Kitchen: 3.60 x 2.20 m
Bathroom: 1.70 x 1.30 m
Bedroom 1: 3.90 x 3.70 m
Bedroom 2: 3.90 x 2.70 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenities
- DRIVEWAY FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- Good Storage
- Ideal For First Home or Downsize
- Popular Location
- Private Garden Space
- Quiet Residential Area
- Shared Drying Area
- Very Good Condition
- Gourock Park (14.99 mi)1 reviews
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (7.52 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (6.74 mi)1 reviews
- Battery Park (15.13 mi)4 reviews
- Tesco Superstore (0.51 mi)3 reviews
- Newhouse Mini Market (0.19 mi)1 reviews
- Co Op (0.14 mi)1 reviews
- Moss Pharmacy (0.19 mi)1 reviews