Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this superb semi-detached bungalow in a rarely available, sought after location.
The accommodation is in excellent condition comprising entrance vestibule and hallway, spacious lounge, sitting room and open plan dining room, newly fitted and finished kitchen and bathroom and
The property benefits from beautifully maintained traditional features, partial sea views and externally a private enclosed sunny rear garden, side garden and double driveway to the front of the property.
Caledonian Road is a desirable address close to the beach, the train station and excellent road links. No.7 is a fantastic family home in a sought after address which we expect to be extremely popular. Early viewing is advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all integrated appliances; all blinds; the garden shed.
Lounge: 5.00 x 3.70 m
Sitting Room: 3.00 x 3.00 m
Dining Room: 3.80 x 2.30 m
Kitchen: 3.60 x 3.60 m
Bathroom: 2.00 x 1.10 m
Bedroom 1: 3.80 x 3.70 m
Bedroom 2: 3.30 x 3.50 m
Bedroom 3: 3.20 x 2.80 m
Landing Cupboard: 2.20 x 1.00 m
- 3 Public Rooms
- Beautiful Traditional Features
- Close to Beach and Train Station & Road Links
- Fantastic Family Home
- Flexible Living Spaces
- Gated Double Driveway
- Open Plan Dining Room
- PARTIAL SEA VIEWS
- Private Sunny Rear Garden
- Rarely Available Location
- Stunning Newly Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.33 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.71 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.84 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (10.51 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.44 mi)1 reviews
- Tickety Boo (1.49 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.62 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.56 mi)1 reviews