Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic 4 bedroom detached bungalow in a desirable private residential location in Stevenston.
The property is in excellent order throughout affording spacious, flexible accommodation which combines traditional design with modern convenience.
Comprising 2 full length bedrooms and 2 large bedrooms, Master En Suite, full length lounge diner with dual aspects, fully tiled family bathroom, fitted kitchen and separate plumbed utility room incorporating downstairs WC, beautifully maintained front and rear gardens, driveway and integrated brick garage with electrics and storage.
High Road in Stevenston is a premier location close to the town centre, transport links and road links to Glasgow, Ayr and Largs.
No.65 with its bay windows, panoramic views, private gardens, corner position, layout and floor space would appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers and make an ideal forever home for a larger family.
For full details please contact us for our Property Brochure.
Lounge Diner: 3.84 x 8.02 m
Kitchen: 2.82 x 3.26 m
Utility/WC: 2.08 x 1.91 m
Family Bathroom: 2.36 x 2.09 m
Master Bedroom: 6.40 x 5.13 m
Master En-Suite: 2.21 x 1.83 m
Bedroom 2: 6.16 x 3.29 m
Bedroom 3: 3.92 x 2.74 m
Bedroom 4: 3.16 x 2.78 m
- 4 Bedrooms (2 Full Length)
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens to Front and Rear
- Corner Position
- Double Driveway and Integrated Brick Garage
- Fitted Kitchen with Separate Plumbed Utility Room
- Full Length Lounge Diner with Bay Window
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom
- Fully Tiled Master En Suite
- Sea Views & Outlook over Ailsa Craig
- Spacious Flexible Accommodation
- Beijing City (0.93 mi)1 reviews
- McDonald's Restaurants (1.37 mi)2 reviews
- The Orangery Restaurant (4.74 mi)2 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.8 mi)1 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.93 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (9.15 mi)1 reviews