*CLOSING DATE WED 07/04/21 @ 12 NOON*
Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this superb semi-detached family home in a rarely available residential area.
The property has been recently refurbished throughout with new carpets, flooring and plastered walls. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, newly fitted breakfasting kitchen, separate plumbed utility room, fully tiled bathroom and 3 double bedrooms.
Rosa Place in Saltcoats is a quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance of schools, local shops and the bus route.
No. 6 benefits from a generous corner position with enclosed front, side and rear gardens and residents parking spaces to the front of the property.
In our opinion this fantastic property will not remain on the market long and therefore early viewing is advised.
Lounge: 4.11 x 4.28 m
Kitchen: 2.94 x 2.43 m
Utility: 2.83 x 1.45 m
Bathroom: 2.14 x 1.72 m
Bedroom 1: 4.66 x 2.98 m
Bedroom 2: 4.01 x 2.57 m
Bedroom 3: 3.35 x 3.55 m
- Easy Walking Distance of Schools Shopping & Bus Route
- Enclosed Front
- Newly Fitted Breakfasting Sized Kitchen
- No Chain
- Rarely Available Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Recently Renovated Throughout
- Residents Parking Spaces
- Separate Plumbed Utility Room
- Side and Rear Gardens
- True Walk-In Condition
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.39 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (8.59 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.63 mi)1 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (0.93 mi)3 reviews
- GRO Coffee (4.58 mi)6 reviews
- Cheery Cup & Saucer (1.33 mi)1 reviews