Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this stunning 4 bedroom detached villa in a highly sought after private estate.
The layout has been altered to create a unique family home with stunning walk in condition accommodation comprising entrance hallway, bright lounge, large conservatory, stylish open plan kitchen diner with separate utility room, garage conversion family room or 5th bedroom, downstairs WC, family bathroom and 4 bedrooms including the Master Bedroom and Master En Suite Bathroom. Additionally the loft has been floored offering fantastic storage space.
Externally the property benefits from a double driveway and low maintenance garden to the front of the property and a beautifully maintained private garden to the rear.
Barga Gardens is a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of schools and close to all local amenities. No.6 is presented to the market in beautiful move-in condition and will make a perfect forever home for a large family.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all integrated appliances.
All furniture, furnishings and appliances as seen within the property are available by negotiation.
Lounge: 4.80 x 4.50 m
Conservatory: 5.60 x 3.80 m
Kitchen Diner: 7.00 x 2.90 m
Utility Room: 2.90 x 1.20 m
Family Room: 5.30 x 2.50 m
Downstairs WC: 1.80 x 0.90 m
Master Bedroom: 4.00 x 3.00 m
Master En Suite: 3.70 x 1.40 m
Bedroom 2: 3.10 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 3: 2.90 x 2.40 m
Bedroom 4: 3.10 x 2.20 m
Family Bathroom: 2.60 x 2.30 m
COUNCIL TAX BAND E
- Beautiful Conservatory
- Double Driveway
- Family Bathroom and Master En Suite & Separate WC
- Floored Loft
- Garage Conversion Family Room or 5th Bedroom
- Great School Catchment Area
- No Chain
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner with Separate Utility
- Private Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Sought After Location
- Stunning Walk-In Condition
- 4 reviews
- Douglas Park (7.94 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (8.77 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (3.93 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (4.07 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.69 mi)2 reviews
- Premier Stores (1 mi)1 reviews
- Cali Stores (0.99 mi)1 reviews