Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic upper quarter villa in a sought after residential location.
The accommodation is in walk-in condition comprising hallway, lounge, breakfasting kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
The property benefits from partial sea views, good storage, multi-car driveway and well maintained rear and side gardens.
Sinclair Street is a quiet residential area close to the bus route and within easy access of road links and the town centre.
No. 59 would make a beautiful home for a first time buyer and would be ideal for purchasers looking to downsize. Sinclair Street is a popular location and therefore early viewing is advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all kitchen appliances integrated and free standing (no warranty given).
Lounge: 4.60 x 3.60 m
Kitchen: 3.30 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 1: 4.30 x 3.60 m
Bedroom 2: 3.80 x 2.80 m
Bathroom: 1.80 x 1.80 m
Hall Cupboard: 2.00 x 1.00 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenities
- DRIVEWAY FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- EARLY VIEWING IS ADVISED TO APPRECIATE
- FRESHLY PAINTED & FLOORED
- MOVE IN CONDITION
- No Chain
- PARTIAL SEA VIEWS
- Quiet sought after location
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR AND SIDE GARDENS
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.76 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.87 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.02 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.68 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (4.16 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.15 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.76 mi)2 reviews
- Key Store (1.25 mi)1 reviews