Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this beautiful end of terrace family home in a sought after private development.
The property is in stunning condition throughout comprising elegant entrance hallway, bright lounge, modern dining kitchen, separate plumbed utility room, downstairs WC, 2 double bedrooms and immaculate family bathroom.
This superb property benefits from front garden and enclosed rear garden with raised decking, mono-blocked private parking spaces to the front and floored loft space with pull down ladder.
Meiklelaught Place is a desirable location close to well regarded schools and within easy access of road and transport links and the town centre with its shopping, restaurants and amenities.
No. 56 is presented to the market in true walk-in condition and we are sure will not remain on the market long. Early viewing advised.
Lounge: 3.73 x 3.97 m
Kitchen: 3.26 x 3.18 m
Utility: 1.65 x 2.25 m
WC: 1.65 x 0.86 m
Family Bathroom: 1.99 x 2.01 m
Bedroom 1: 4.02 x 2.94 m
Bedroom 2: 2.89 x 3.16 m
(Bedroom measurements not including recess areas)
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden with Raised Decking
- Floored Loft Space with Pull Down Ladder
- Immaculate Family Bathroom
- Private Parking Spaces to Front
- Separate Plumbed Utility Room
- Sought After Private Development
- Stylish Dining Kitchen
- True Walk-In Condition
- GRO Coffee (4.75 mi)6 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (1.2 mi)3 reviews
- McDonald's Restaurants (1.78 mi)2 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.12 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (8.33 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.39 mi)1 reviews