Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this beautiful end of terrace property in a desirable residential location.
The accommodation is in stunning walk-in condition, comprising entrance hallway, bright lounge, modern kitchen diner with French doors to the rear garden, downstairs WC, 2 double bedrooms both with integrated storage, and a newly fitted and finished family shower room.
The property benefits from a private south facing rear garden and a multi-car driveway to the front of the property.
Lundholm Road is a popular area close to well regarded schools, the train station and beach.
No.54 is in move in condition and will make the perfect home for a first time buyer or purchasers looking to down size.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all integrated appliances; the garden sheds.
Lounge: 4.80 x 3.80 m
Kitchen Diner: 4.90 x 2.90 m
WC: 1.50 x 1.10 m
Bedroom 1: 4.40 x 2.90 m
Bedroom 2: 3.20 x 3.30 m
Shower Room: 2.10 x 2.10 m
COUNCIL TAX BAND C
Stevenston Beach – 0.4 miles
Town Centre – 1.4 miles
Glencairn Primary School – 0.8 miles
Train Station – 0.9 miles
Lidl Supermarket – 1.6 miles
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Desirable Location
- Downstairs WC
- Fresh & Modern Throughout
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Multi-Car Driveway
- Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Perfect First Home
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Stunning Walk-In Condition
- Stylish Fixtures & Finishings
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.01 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.89 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (6.12 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (10.11 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.12 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.89 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.86 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.73 mi)2 reviews