Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this excellent end of terrace villa in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
The property is in walk-in condition comprising entrance hallway, lounge, modern kitchen and shower room and two double bedrooms.
The property has been recently roughcasted, newly decorated and carpeted, and benefits from driveway to the side of the property, easily maintained front garden and generous gardens to the side and rear with fantastic potential.
Lochlie Place is a popular residential area within walking distance of local schools and shopping and close to road links and the bus route. No.5 is in move in condition with modern fixtures and finishings and would make the perfect home for first time buyers.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings; the fridge freezer as seen (no warranty given).
Lounge: 4.60 x 4.30 m
Kitchen: 5.70 x 2.10 m
Shower Room: 2.00 x 1.40 m
Bedroom 1: 4.60 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 2: 3.50 x 3.40 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Driveway to Side
- Easy Maintenance Front Garden
- Freshly Painted & Newly Carpeted Throughout
- Generous Side & Rear Gardens
- Ideal first home
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Recently Roughcasted
- Walk-in Condition
- Walking Distance of Local Shops & Schools
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.17 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.08 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.48 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.09 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.66 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.79 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3.62 mi)3 reviews
- Tesco Stores (4.19 mi)6 reviews