Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this superb detached villa in a highly desirable private residential area.
The property is in walk in condition comprising bright entrance hallway, lounge open plan into dining room, stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
This stunning property benefits from dual driveway, brick garage and two outhouses, beautifully maintained front garden and extensive private rear garden.
Diddup Drive is a sought after location close to a supermarket, road and transport links and within easy access of the town centre with its shopping restaurants and amenities. No.5 is a fantastic family home in true walk in condition which we expect to be extremely popular. Early viewing is advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all curtains; all light fittings; all integrated appliances and fitted furniture.
Lounge: 4.00 x 3.90 m
Dining Room: 3.50 x 3.20 m
Kitchen: 3.80 x 2.60 m
Bathroom: 3.86 x 1.82 m
Bedroom 1: 3.90 x 3.30 m
Bedroom 2: 3.60 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 3: 3.00 x 1.90 m
- Beautifully Maintained Front Garden
- Brick Garage & Outhouses
- Dual Driveway
- Early Viewing Advised
- Extensive Private Rear Garden
- Highly Desirable Location
- Lounge Open Plan To Dining Room
- Quality Fixtures & Finishings Throughout
- Stunning Modern Family Home
- Stylish Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Walk-in Condition
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (4.01 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.81 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (4.87 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (8.82 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.02 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (4.36 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.51 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1 mi)1 reviews