Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this superb terraced villa in a sought after location. The generous accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway, full length lounge diner, breakfasting kitchen, rear sitting room, 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom.
This property benefits from excellent storage including a floored and lined loft, well maintained front garden and driveway, fully enclosed rear garden and beautiful picturesque views over the park to the sea front.
Clark Crescent in Stevenston is a highly desirable area within easy walking distance of the beach and promenade, Ardeer Primary School and a short walk to the train station and road links.
5 Clark Crescent has fantastic potential and will appeal to a broad
range of potential purchasers. Early viewing advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings; all integrated fixtures
Lounge Diner: 6.10 x 3.10 m
Kitchen: 3.00 x 2.90 m
Sitting Room: 4.70 x 1.90 m
Bedroom 1: 4.80 x 2.70 m
Bedroom 2: 3.30 x 3.10 m
Bathroom: 2.80 x 1.70 m
- Fantastic potential
- Flooored & lined loft
- Full length lounge diner
- Open outlook to front
- Panoramic coastal views
- Quiet sought after location
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.41 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.75 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.83 mi)1 reviews
- Heads of Ayr Farm Park (14.33 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.49 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3.4 mi)3 reviews
- Cali Stores (1.66 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.39 mi)1 reviews