Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this stunning traditional ground floor apartment in a rarely available quiet location.
The property has been beautifully maintained internally and externally and boasts many striking period features as well as beautiful gardens to the front and rear, a full size garage and gated access to rear area which could be used for off street parking.
The accommodation comprises elegant entrance hallway, generous lounge with bay window, dining room open plan to kitchen, 2 bedrooms, Master en-suite shower room and family bathroom.
Montgomerie Street is a quiet residential area well placed to access road and transport links and within walking distance of the town centre with its shopping, restaurants and amenities.
No. 47 is a truly exceptional property which is not expected to remain on the market long. Early viewing recommended.
Lounge: 6.60 x 4.40 m
Dining Room: 3.80 x 3.50 m
Kitchen: 4.00 x 2.70 m
Master Bedroom: 4.40 x 3.90 m
Master En Suite: 2.10 x 1.40 m
Bedroom 2: 2.80 x 2.70 m
Family Bathroom: 2.80 x 1.30 m
- 2 Public Rooms
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Beautifully Maintained Period Features
- Full Size Garage with French Doors & Plumbing & Electrics
- Lovely Front Garden Terrace
- Master En Suite Shower Room
- Potential for Gated Off Street Parking
- Quiet Residential Area Close to Road & Transport Links
- Rarely Available Location
- Walk-in Condition
- Knockenden (3.57 mi)1 reviews
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (5.72 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.1 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (8.11 mi)1 reviews
- Asda (0.51 mi)5 reviews
- Key Store (1.16 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (3.88 mi)1 reviews
- Premier Stores (0.83 mi)1 reviews