Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this fantastic ground floor quarter villa in a sought after residential location.
The property is in excellent condition throughout comprising entrance porch and hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
The property benefits from good storage, well maintained front garden, multi-car driveway and beautifully maintained south facing rear garden.
Sinclair Street is a popular, quiet residential area close to the bus route and within easy access of road links and the town centre.
No. 46 is a lovely property in walk in condition which will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. Early viewing is advised.
Lounge: 4.50 x 3.80 m
Kitchen: 3.70 x 2.20 m
Bathroom: 1.80 x 1.50 m
Bedroom 1: 4.00 x 3.60 m
Bedroom 2: 4.00 x 2.90 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Maintained South Facing Rear Garden
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Ideal First Home or Downsize
- Modern Kitchen
- Multi-Car Driveway
- No Chain
- Sought After Location
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.75 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.84 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.02 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (8.86 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.15 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (4.15 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.78 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.27 mi)1 reviews