Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this lovely terraced villa in a popular residential area.
The accommodation has been well maintained throughout comprising entrance porch, bright lounge with patio doors to rear, modern kitchen diner, two double bedrooms, box room and family shower room.
The property benefits from enclosed front and rear gardens and residents parking.
Cramond Way is a popular family location with easy access of Irvine town centre with its wealth of shopping and amenities. No.46 is in excellent condition and would make a fantastic first home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings and fixtures; all blinds; all integrated appliances; the American style fridge freezer and washing machine in the kitchen (no warranty is given).
Porch: 1.80 x 1.70 m
Lounge: 4.50 x 3.50 m
Kitchen Diner: 6.20 x 2.60 m
Bedroom 1: 4.80 x 3.60 m
Bedroom 2: 4.00 x 2.60 m
Box Room: 1.70 x 1.40 m
Shower Room: 2.00 x 1.70 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Easy Maintenance Front and Rear Gardens
- Generous living spaces
- Good Condition Throughout
- Good Storage
- Great Family Location
- Ideal first home
- Modern Kitchen Diner & Shower Room
- Popular Residential Area
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (2.07 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (13.11 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (10.13 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (13.11 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (1.13 mi)1 reviews
- X S Stock (1.08 mi)1 reviews
- Broomlands Supermarket (0.76 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (1.31 mi)5 reviews