Highly desirable area walking distance of beach,park, restaurants & town centre. Flexible accommodation including 4 double bedrooms, spacious dining kitchen with patio doors to rear, large lounge, 4 piece bathroom & wet-walled shower room, garage & driveway to rear, viewing essential!!
Welcome Homes is delighted to present this fantastic 4 bedroom semi-detached villa in a highly desirable location to the market.
This traditional property has many original features including bay windows, high ceiling cornicing and ceiling roses.
With extensive accommodation on both levels, the property is attractively decorated and stylish throughout with modern fixtures and fittings.
Ardrossan Road remains one of Saltcoats’ premier addresses with easy access to beach, town shopping, schools, local amenities and transport links.
The property boasts flexible accommodation including 4 double bedrooms, spacious dining kitchen with patio doors to rear, large bright lounge, 4 piece bathroom and wet-walled shower room. With enclosed easily maintained front and rear gardens and garage and driveway to rear, this property would be suited to a wide range of potential purchasers, offering an ideal home for larger families.
Lounge: 4.14 x 4.07 m
Master Bedroom: 4.8 x 4.2 m
Bedroom 2: 4.60 x 4.55 m
Bedroom 3: 4.70 (at Bay Window) x 3.9 m
Bedroom 4: 3.8 x 3.5 m
Kitchen Diner: 4.2 x 3.37 m
Bathroom: 2.8 x 2.6 m
Shower Room: 2.10 x 2.04 m
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 4 Piece Bathroom
- Easy Access to Beach and Town Centre
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway to Rear
- Highly Desirable Location
- Many Traditional Features
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner with Patio Doors to Rear
- Spacious Lounge
- Wet-Walled Shower Room
- Palazzo Cafe (0.8 mi)3 reviews
- Beijing City (0.34 mi)1 reviews
- The Orangery Restaurant (4.16 mi)2 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.82 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (8.39 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (9.01 mi)1 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (0.41 mi)3 reviews
- Cheery Cup & Saucer (0.78 mi)1 reviews
- Cavani West End Cafe (0.23 mi)1 reviews