Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this superb semi-detached property in a desirable residential area.
The property has been very well maintained with fresh modern décor and modern windows and roughcasting.
Internally the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, bright lounge diner with dual aspects, stylish kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and an immaculate family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a south facing rear garden and an easy to maintain garden and multi-car driveway to the front of the property.
Keir Hardie Crescent is a quiet street close to road and transport links, shopping and schools. No.39 is in excellent condition and would make an ideal first home or downsize.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all integrated appliances; the timber shed and garage.
Lounge Diner: 5.60 x 3.50 m
Kitchen: 2.90 x 2.30 m
Bedroom 1: 4.60 x 2.70 m
Bedroom 2: 3.60 x 2.80 m
Bathroom: 1.90 x 1.70 m
Council Tax Band B
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Schools & Shopping
- Desirable Location
- Fresh & Modern Throughout
- Ideal first home
- Modern Windows & Roughcasting
- Multi-Car Driveway
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge Diner with Dual Aspects
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Very Well Maintained
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (1.25 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.86 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (8.12 mi)7 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (10.49 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (2.83 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.7 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (2.98 mi)3 reviews
- Tesco Stores (3.64 mi)6 reviews