Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic end of terrace property in a highly desirable location.
The accommodation over two levels comprises entrance porch, bright lounge, modern kitchen with French doors to the rear garden, 2 bedrooms and stylish family bathroom.
The property benefits from a floored loft with pull down ladder and velux window, an enclosed sunny rear garden, a beautifully maintained front garden, a monoblocked driveway and attached brick garage.
38 Island View is situated in an excellent position on a quiet cul-de-sac where properties rarely become available. Close to shopping, schools and road links this property will appeal to a broad range of potential purchasers and would make an ideal first home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all integrated appliances.
Lounge: 4.70 x 3.60 m
Kitchen: 4.20 x 3.60 m
Bedroom 1: 3.70 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 2: 3.60 x 2.50 m
Bathroom: 2.70 x 2.10 m
- Beautifully Maintained Front Garden
- Close to School and Shopping & Road Links
- Desirable Location
- Floored Loft
- Great Position on Street
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Monoblocked Driveway & Attached Brick Garage
- New Composite Front Door
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Sunny Rear Garden
- Knockenden (2.76 mi)1 reviews
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (6.09 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (7.29 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (8.17 mi)1 reviews
- Asda (1.24 mi)5 reviews
- Berry Boxter (3.05 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.93 mi)1 reviews
- Premier Stores (0.42 mi)1 reviews