Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this semi-detached villa in a sought after private residential area.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway, lounge diner with dual aspects and bay window overlooking the front garden, kitchen, separate dining room, shower room and 3 bedrooms.
The property benefits from floored and lined loft space, multi-car driveway and timber garage, well maintained front garden and south facing rear garden with a woodland backdrop.
Highfield Drive is a very desirable location with well maintained properties and gardens close to many beautiful nature walks and within easy access of the bus route and road links.
No.38 is superb property in an ideal location and would make the perfect family home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; the gas fire and surround; all integrated appliances. All items as seen available by negotiation.
Lounge Diner: 6.50 x 3.30 m
Kitchen: 2.90 x 2.60 m
Dining Room: 3.20 x 3.50 m
Bedroom 1: 3.90 x 3.20 m
Bedroom 2: 3.50 x 2.70 m
Bedroom 3: 2.80 x 2.40 m
Shower Room: 2.00 x 1.70 m
- Close to Bus Route & Road Links
- Excellent Family Home
- Floored & Lined Loft
- Multi-Car Driveway & Timber Garage
- No Chain
- Separate Dining Room
- Sought After Private Residential Area
- South Facing Rear Garden with Woodland Backdrop
- Spacious Lounge Diner with Dual Aspects
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.01 mi)4 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (10.09 mi)1 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.31 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (10.22 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.44 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.58 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.4 mi)5 reviews
- Clinton Cards (3.4 mi)1 reviews