Welcome Homes is excited to present to the market this fantastic investment/renovation project opportunity.
The property comprises 3 bedrooms, full length lounge with dual aspects, full length kitchen diner with patio doors to rear and tiled bathroom.
The property benefits from excellent storage, enclosed front and rear gardens and gated driveway to rear.
Campbell Avenue remains consistently one of the most desirable residential areas in the coastal town of Stevenston, close to Kerelaw Castle, Mill Dam Burn, beautiful nature walks and within easy access of the bus route, road and transport links and the town centre with its shopping and amenities.
No.38 offers the ideal accommodation, gardens and location for prospective purchasers to create the ideal family home.
For full details please contact us for our Property Brochure and the Home Report.
Lounge: 4.90 x 3.56 m
Kitchen Diner: 4.96 x 2.88 m
Bathroom: 2.31 x 1.60 m
Bedroom 1: 4.94 x 2.93 m
Bedroom 2: 3.63 x 2.92 m
Bedroom 3: 3.61 x 1.97 m
Understair Cupboard: 1.95 x 1.29 m
- Close to Schools & Bus Route and Road Links
- Early Viewing Advised
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- Full Length Kitchen Diner with Patio Doors to Rear
- Full Length Lounge with Dual Aspects
- Gated Driveway to Rear
- Generous Storage
- Popular Family Area
- Potential to Improve
- Spacious Accommodation
- Adesso Restaurant (4.16 mi)3 reviews
- McDonald's Restaurants (0.64 mi)2 reviews
- Beijing City (1.69 mi)1 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.79 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.18 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (9.03 mi)1 reviews