Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic 3 bedroom end of terrace property in a desirable residential area.
The property has been recently refurbished throughout and is available to purchase in move in condition.
The spacious accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway, full length lounge with dual aspects, full length kitchen diner with patio doors to the rear garden, 3 bedrooms and newly finished family bathroom.
The property benefits from enclosed gardens to the front and rear, gated double driveway, residents parking and good storage.
Campbell Avenue is a very popular location close to schools, the bus route and road links. No.38 would make an ideal family home and is expected to be extremely popular. Early viewing advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all integrated appliances.
Lounge: 5.00 x 3.60 m
Kitchen: 2.80 x 2.40 m
Dining Area: 2.80 x 2.40 m
Bedroom 1: 4.00 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 2: 3.60 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 3: 3.60 x 2.00 m
Bathroom: 2.40 x 1.90 m
- Close to Schools and Bus Route & Road Links
- Desirable Residential Area
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Fantastic Family Home
- Full Length Lounge with Dual Aspects
- Gated Double Driveway & Residents Parking
- Generous Kitchen Diner with Patio Doors to Rear . Good Storage
- No Chain
- Spacious Accommodation
- Walk-in Condition
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.41 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.8 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.59 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.18 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.96 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.92 mi)5 reviews
- Key Store (1.7 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.17 mi)2 reviews