Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this stunning traditional sandstone semi-detached property in a sought after location in the town.
The property has been recently renovated, newly carpeted and finished to a very high standard throughout. Comprising 3 double bedrooms, lounge with bay window, dining room, large kitchen diner, and stylish 4 piece family bathroom.
The property benefits from enclosed front and rear gardens and driveway with parking to the rear of the property.
Caledonia Road is a well regarded, desirable address situated close to the beach, road and transport links and within easy access of the town centre and amenities.
No.36 with its views, generous accommodation and traditional features combined with contemporary upgrading and fixtures would appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers and as such early viewing is recommended.
Lounge: 5.34 x 3.97 m
Kitchen: 4.09 x 4.03 m
Dining Room: 3.07 x 2.78 m
Bedroom 2: 3.71 x 3.20 m
Family Bathroom: 2.97 x 2.68 m
Master Bedroom: 4.47 (at bay) x 4.34 m
Bedroom 3: 3.48 x 3.24 m
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Driveway to Rear
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- French doors opening to rear garden
- Generous family sized kitchen with dining area to rear
- Highly sought after street
- Large Lounge with Bay Window
- Recently refurbished & modernised to a high standard
- Separate dining/sitting room
- Stylish 4 piece family bathroom
- Palazzo Cafe (0.1 mi)3 reviews
- The Orangery Restaurant (3.26 mi)2 reviews
- Cecchini's (0.68 mi)5 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.03 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (8.21 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (8.13 mi)1 reviews
- Arabica Cafe (9.92 mi)1 reviews
- BB Coffee & Muffins (5.91 mi)1 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (1.31 mi)3 reviews