Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this lovely first floor apartment in a quiet private residential area.
The property is well maintained throughout, comprising bright lounge diner, modern style kitchen, newly fitted bathroom and double bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
The property benefits from its own private entrance, private allocated parking and visitors parking to the rear, excellent storage and its own loft space.
Craigspark is a well regarded location close to local schools, transport and road links and within easy access of the town centre with its shopping and amenities.
No. 34 is a fantastic property presented to the market in lovely condition and would make an ideal home for a first time buyer, single person or couple.
Lounge: 4.50 x 4.16 m
Kitchen: 3.00 x 2.15 m
Bathroom: 1.98 x 1.50 m
Bedroom: 3.71 x 2.90 m
- Allocated & Visitors Parking to Rear
- Close to Schools and Road & Travel Links
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- Excellent Storage
- Generous Lounge Diner
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Modern Look Kitchen
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Popular Quiet Location
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Cecchini's (1.17 mi)5 reviews
- The New Stanleys Kitchen (0.2 mi)1 reviews
- Palazzo Cafe (0.64 mi)3 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (9.47 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (7.65 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.74 mi)1 reviews
- Cheery Cup & Saucer (1.04 mi)1 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (1.81 mi)3 reviews
- Cassandras Cafe (1.13 mi)2 reviews