Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fabulous terraced cottage in the heart of the bustling coastal town of Irvine.
This lovely family home opens to a fantastic rear garden with a rare private area of woodland, described by the current owners as ‘the magical garden’. There is ample on-street parking to the front of the property.
The property consists of 3 bedrooms, a spacious lounge, stylish downstairs bathroom and modern kitchen diner. The bedroom on the ground floor is currently used as a study and could easily become a dining room/family room.
Townhead in Irvine is a well-regarded area close to shopping, restaurants and leisure amenities. It is a short walk to Glebe Primary School and several riverside paths, with the harbour and beach being a short drive away. The house is on the bus route with road and train links to Glasgow and Ayr.
This property is a hidden treasure in the heart of the town and would make a fantastic home.
Lounge: 6.12 x 5.07 m
Kitchen Diner: 5.03 x 4.06 m
Bathroom: 3.04 x 1.83 m
Bedroom 1: 5.34 x 2.75 m
Bedroom 2: 3.81 x 2.71 m
Bedroom 3: 2.95 x 2.38 m
- Ample On Street Parking
- Attractive Layout
- Central Location
- Close to Restaurants Shopping & Local Amenities
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Generous Accommodation
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- On Bus Route & Road Links
- Private Rear Garden with Woodland Backdrop
- Mamma's Fish & Chips (0.19 mi)2 reviews
- Adesso Restaurant (0.08 mi)3 reviews
- Lawthorn Farm Pub & Indian Restaurant (1.93 mi)2 reviews
- Annick Filling Station (1.9 mi)1 reviews
- Shell (6.48 mi)1 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (14.47 mi)1 reviews