Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic upper quarter villa in a popular residential area.
The accommodation comprises a bright lounge, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom.
The property benefits from excellent storage, a private enclosed rear garden, side garden and ample on street parking to the front of the property.
Highthorne Crescent is a quiet location in the sought after village of West Kilbride. The property boasts modern upgraded double glazing, composite front door, electrics and combi-boiler and would make a perfect first home or downsize.
All fitted flooring; all light fittings and fixtures; all blinds; all integrated appliances; the washing machine.
Lounge: 4.30 x 3.80 m
Kitchen: 3.00 x 2.90 m
Bedroom 1: 4.00 x 3.50 m
Bedroom 2: 4.10 x 2.90 m
Bathroom: 1.80 x 1.80 m
Council Tax Band – A
Train Station – 0.5 miles
Golf Course – 1.2 miles
Seamill Hydro – 1.5 miles
Beach – 1.5 miles
Craft Village – 0.4 miles
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Ample On Street Parking
- Close To Shop and Bus Route & Road Links
- Desirable Location
- Excellent Storage
- Ideal Starter Home or Downsize
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- No Chain
- Private Rear Garden
- Quiet Residential Area
- Knockenden (0.65 mi)1 reviews
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (7.98 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (4.69 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (5.59 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (0.35 mi)1 reviews
- Co op (0.42 mi)2 reviews
- A Gift Tae Gie (0.35 mi)1 reviews
- Spar (0.33 mi)1 reviews