Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached villa in a highly sought after area.
The property is in immaculate walk in condition with great storage, sea views from the rear and high quality modern fixtures and finishings throughout.
Internally the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, bright lounge open plan to the dining room, beautiful conservatory, modern kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom.
Externally the property has been recently roughcasted and re-roofed and enjoys a private enclosed rear garden and a multicar driveway and low maintenance garden to the front of the property.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings; all blinds; all integrated appliances.
Lounge: 4.00 x 3.10 m
Dining Room: 3.50 x 2.60 m
Kitchen: 3.50 x 2.30 m
Conservatory: 3.40 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 1: 4.20 x 2.60 m
Bedroom 2: 3.50 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 3: 3.20 x 2.30 m
Bathroom: 2.40 x 1.60 m
* Asda-1.8 m
* South Beach Train Station-1.5 m
* Stanley Primary School-0.6 m
* Ferry Terminal-2.0 m
* Beach -2.1 m
Council Tax Band-C
- Beautiful Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen
- Multi-Car Driveway & Double Brick Garage
- Newly Roughcasted & Re-Roofed
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Sea Views
- Sought After Residential Area
- Stunning Family Home
- Walk-in Condition
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (6.05 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (7.34 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (8.22 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (2.82 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (3.1 mi)1 reviews
- Premier Stores (0.38 mi)1 reviews
- Asda (1.2 mi)5 reviews
- Tickety Boo (1.97 mi)1 reviews