Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this excellent terraced villa in a central location.
The accommodation is in good order throughout and comprises entrance hallway, full length lounge diner with dual aspects, kitchen with patio doors to rear garden, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property benefits from an easily maintained front garden, private enclosed rear garden and excellent storage.
Townhead Street is on the bus route with good road links and is within easy walking distance of the town centre and supermarket shopping. No.30D is a fantastic property which would make an ideal starter home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings; all blinds; all integrated appliances.
Lounge Diner: 6.90 x 3.20 m
Kitchen: 3.10 x 3.10 m
Bedroom 1: 4.80 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 2: 3.80 x 3.60 m
Bathroom: 2.00 x 1.70 m
- Central Location
- Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Full Length Lounge Diner with Dual Aspects
- Good Condition Throughout
- Great Storage
- Ideal Starter Home
- Kitchen with Patio Doors to Rear
- No Chain
- Walking Distance of Town Centre & Bus Route
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.44 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.07 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.33 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.08 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.83 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.44 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.5 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3.78 mi)3 reviews