Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic upper quarter villa in a quiet residential location situated close to shops and the bus route.
The property is in excellent order throughout comprising entrance landing and stairs, hallway, spacious lounge, modern Howden’s fitted kitchen, spotless fully tiled 3 piece bathroom and 2 double bedrooms.
The property benefits from enclosed rear garden, side garden with gated entrance which has potential for a driveway, fresh plastering and paintwork throughout and ample on street parking.
Morrison Avenue is a popular, family friendly area with easy access to schools, shopping and road and transport links.
This lovely property would appeal to a wide range of purchasers and would make an ideal home for a first time buyer, young couple or family.
The items included in the purchase price are as follows:-
All light fittings and fixtures; All blinds, Curtains in living room; All carpets and floor coverings; Integrated oven, hob and hood; The free standing washing machine; The free standing fridge freezer; The wooden garden shed.
Lounge: 4.33 x 3.83 m
Kitchen: 3.30 x 3.01 m
Bathroom: 1.82 x 1.81 m
Bedroom 1: 4.05 x 3.53 m
Bedroom 2: 4.07 x 2.91 m
- Ample On Street Parking
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Family Friendly Street
- Fully Plastered & Newly Painted Throughout
- Ideal first home
- Modern Howden's Kitchen
- Quiet Residential Area
- Side Garden with Potential for Driveway
- Walking Distance of Shops & Bus Route
- McDonald's Restaurants (0.55 mi)2 reviews
- Adesso Restaurant (3.87 mi)3 reviews
- GRO Coffee (3.4 mi)6 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (11.09 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.36 mi)1 reviews
- Annick Filling Station (5.77 mi)1 reviews