Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this beautiful family home in a desirable residential area.
In true walk-in condition, the accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway, bright lounge with dual aspects, modern kitchen diner, newly fitted and finished shower room and 3 bedrooms.
The property benefits from easily maintained front garden and a fantastic enclosed rear garden which has been recently upgraded and offers a stylish, private family area. The property also boasts an open outlook from the front over the High Kirk grounds and views of the Isle of Arran.
Mount Pleasant is a popular location within the regeneration area close to the Mill Dam and within walking distance of the town centre, schools, shopping and transport links.
No.3 is in move-in condition and will make the perfect family home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings and fixtures; all blinds; all integrated appliances; the garden shed.
The white goods in the kitchen and the TV in the kitchen are available to purchase by negotiation.
Lounge: 4.90 x 3.60 m
Kitchen Diner: 4.90 x 2.90 m
Shower Room: 1.90 x 1.90 m
Bedroom 1: 3.00 x 3.50 m
Bedroom 2: 3.60 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 3: 3.60 x 2.00 m
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Desirable Family Location
- Easily Maintained Front Garden
- Ideal Family Home
- Kitchen Diner with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Lounge With Dual Aspects
- Newly Fitted Modern Shower Room
- No Chain
- Open Outlook & Views to Front
- Quality Fittings & Fixtures
- Walk-in Condition
- Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.44 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.05 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.32 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.06 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.42 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.84 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.51 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3.79 mi)3 reviews