Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this excellent terraced villa in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
The accommodation has been newly renovated and comprises entrance hallway, lounge, newly fitted Howden’s kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property benefits from a generous south facing rear garden, easily maintained front garden, and views over the village of West Kilbride and on to the coastline and Isle of Arran.
Craufurd Avenue is a popular residential area close to local shopping and the bus route with good access to road and transport links. No.3 is a fantastic property in immaculate condition which would
make an ideal starter home or downsize.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings and fixtures; all integrated appliances.
Lounge: 4.10 x 4.10 m
Kitchen: 3.00 x 2.60 m
Bedroom 1: 3.80 x 3.70 m
Bedroom 2: 4.10 x 3.10 m
Bathroom: 2.80 x 1.50 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Brand New Fitted Howdens Kitchen
- Close To Shop and Bus Route & Road Links
- Desirable Residential Location
- Easily Maintained Front Garden
- Generous Rear Garden
- Newly Renovated
- On Street Parking
- Quiet Family Area
- Views Over Village and Coastline & Isle Of Arran
- Knockenden (0.7 mi)1 reviews
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (7.92 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (4.71 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (5.61 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (0.4 mi)1 reviews
- Co op (0.47 mi)2 reviews
- Spar (0.39 mi)1 reviews
- A Gift Tae Gie (0.39 mi)1 reviews