Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic detached bungalow in a highly sought after private residential area.
The property is well maintained throughout comprising entrance porch and hallway, bright lounge, generous kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
This superb property benefits from beautifully maintained rear garden with brick summer house, multi-car driveway, easily maintained front garden and excellent storage including partially lined loft space.
Montfode Court is a quiet cul-de-sac location with desirable properties which rarely become available to the market. No. 29 will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers and as such early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Lounge: 5.00 x 3.50 m
Kitchen Diner: 5.00 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 1: 3.60 x 3.10 m
Bedroom 2: 3.50 x 3.50 m
Bathroom: 2.60 x 2.00 m
- Beautifully Maintained Rear Garden
- Brick Summer House
- Early Viewing Advised
- Easily Maintained Front Garden
- Excellent Storage
- Generous Accommodation
- Highly Sought After Location
- Multi-Car Driveway
- No Chain
- Partially Floored Loft
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Knockenden (2.87 mi)1 reviews
- 4 reviews
- Douglas Park (7.31 mi)1 reviews
- Outerwards Reservoir (10.55 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.85 mi)1 reviews
- Asda (1.28 mi)5 reviews
- Premier Stores (0.21 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (3.12 mi)1 reviews