Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this excellent terraced villa in a popular residential location.
The accommodation has been well maintained throughout comprising extended entrance porch, hallway, bright lounge, breakfasting kitchen, modern shower room and 3 bedrooms.
The property benefits from good storage, easily maintained front garden, generous enclosed rear garden and ample on street parking.
Firth View Terrace is a popular family area close to local shopping and schools and road and transport links. No. 29 is a fantastic property which would make an ideal family home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings; all blinds; the garden shed.
Lounge: 4.30 x 4.00 m
Kitchen: 5.00 x 2.20 m
Bedroom 1: 4.80 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 2: 3.80 x 3.60 m
Bedroom 3: 2.90 x 2.90 m
Shower Room: 1.90 x 1.70 m
- Ample On Street Parking
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- Close to Schools and Shopping & Road Links
- Easy Maintenance Front Garden
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- Good Condition Throughout
- Good Storage
- Modern Shower Room
- Popular Location
- Superb Family Home
- Knockenden (3.17 mi)1 reviews
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (5.57 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (7.49 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (8.35 mi)1 reviews
- Asda (1.26 mi)5 reviews
- Premier Stores (0.16 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (3.39 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.6 mi)1 reviews