Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this semi-detached house in a rarely available location.
The property does require a degree of modernisation but has good floorspace, excellent storage and holds fantastic potential for the new owner to create a lovely home.
Internally the accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear porch, and on the upper level two double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear with the potential to create a driveway at the front.
Canal Crescent is a quiet street in a desirable area close to the beach, the train station and local shopping. No.29 would make a fantastic investment or project opportunity.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all integrated appliances.
Lounge: 4.40 x 3.20 m
Kitchen: 3.10 x 2.50 m
Dining Room: 3.10 x 2.20 m
Bedroom 1: 4.20 x 2.50 m
Bedroom 2: 3.70 x 3.40 m
Bathroom: 1.90 x 1.70 m
- Close to Beach and Train Station & Road Links
- Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Gardens to the Front and Side & Rear
- Excellent Storage
- Fantastic potential
- Good Floor Space
- Lovely Quiet Area
- No Chain
- Potential for Driveway
- Rarely Available Location
- Separate Dining Room
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.41 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.52 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.65 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (10.56 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.6 mi)1 reviews
- The Works (3.55 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.52 mi)5 reviews
- Key Store (1.45 mi)1 reviews